The Great Depression and the New Deal
Analyzes the major causes of the Great Depression and its effects on society. Traces the response to the crisis with an emphasis on the expanded role of the federal government in society and the economy with the New Deal policies.
FASTER | SLOWER
- Causes of the Great Depression
- Herbert Hoover becomes president
- The Depression begins
- The Bonus Army
- Election of 1932: FDR becomes president
- The "100" days and the New Deal
- The New Deal comes under attack
- Second New Deal
- Labor Strife in the 1930's
- Election of 1936: Court packing scheme
- America in the 1930's: Dust Bowl, etc.
|Sample Audio Clip from disk:
|| Huey Long - "Share The Wealth"
ORDER BY MAIL, PHONE
For mail orders and school purchase orders, send to:
Multimedia Learning LLC
729 36th Street
Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
Credit Card Phone Orders:
- Please list title and quantity on your order.
- Please add 8% for shipping and handling.
- California orders, add 8% sales tax.
- For international
orders (non-U.S) we accept Paypal
or credit card orders only. We cannot
accept purchase orders. PayPal will charge you for shipping. Upon receipt of your order for internet delivered products we will immediately refund the shipping charges. Please note: refunds will be sent for internet delivery only. For physical CDs, DVDs, etc., you will be charged the full shipping price.
- Internet delivery for Purchase Orders: Please include a valid Email address that the items can be sent to via the internet.