Starting with Lincoln's Emancipation Proclamation, the program compares and contrasts plans for Reconstruction and reports on notable failures and successes of the post-Civil War period.
FASTER | SLOWER
- The Civil War ended
- Reconstruction during the Civil War
- Slavery ended
- The Freedmen’s Bureau
- Presidential Reconstruction
- Battle over Reconstruction
- Congressional elections of 1866
- Presidential election of 1868
- Counter Reconstruction
- Black Americans during Reconstruction
- Carpetbaggers and scalawags
- End of Reconstruction
- Constitutional amendments and Supreme Court cases
- Effects of Reconstruction
ORDER BY MAIL, PHONE
For mail orders and school purchase orders, send to:
Multimedia Learning LLC
729 36th Street
Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
Credit Card Phone Orders:
- Please list title and quantity on your order.
- Please add 8% for shipping and handling.
- California orders, add 8% sales tax.
- For international
orders (non-U.S) we accept Paypal
or credit card orders only. We cannot
accept purchase orders. PayPal will charge you for shipping. Upon receipt of your order for internet delivered products we will immediately refund the shipping charges. Please note: refunds will be sent for internet delivery only. For physical CDs, DVDs, etc., you will be charged the full shipping price.
- Internet delivery for Purchase Orders: Please include a valid Email address that the items can be sent to via the internet.